We work closely with the world’s leading companies and public entities operating in the renewable energy sector.
We come from the industries we serve and understand the issues and opportunities specific to renewable energy projects. Our clients expect exceptional results from us, and we deliver real impact by combining industry foresight with deep technical expertise, advanced engineering and a practical hands-on approach.
Some of our recent client projects have included:
- Working with a leading French electric utility on their project development strategy including feasibility analysis and regulatory advice.
- Supporting one of the world’s largest energy companies on an offshore wind market entry strategy and ongoing development support.
- Developing a go-to-market strategy and technology compliance review for a major Asia-based manufacturer looking at European market development.
- Building a custom market analysis GIS tool and advising on business development strategy for a leading wave and tidal investor.
- Working with a consortium of companies to assist in the development and financing of a biofuel-burning micro turbine technology for deployment in industrial uses.
- Providing health, safety, and environmental management services for a leading European utility for their renewable energy portfolio in the UK, Netherlands, Denmark, and Germany.
- Working as Independent Engineer for a leading renewable energy insurance provider for onshore wind projects in the United States.
- Supporting a leading French manufacturer with their offshore wind technology development program and providing outsourced construction project management services.
- Acting as lead scientific advisor to a UK Round 3 offshore wind consortium supporting environmental and consenting activities.
- Providing opportunity evaluation, market analysis and technical support to a leading private equity business for their renewable energy portfolio.
- Preparing a bespoke market analysis of the global energy storage sector including battery storage and fuel cell applications.
- Supporting a leading international utility company with contracting and procurement programme management and commercial services.