We support our public and private sector clients to develop successful strategies to grow their renewable energy businesses, across the value chain from market entry, through business development, permitting and planning, technology selection, front-end engineering, construction, to operations and maintenance and ultimate decommissioning or re-powering.
Our multi-disciplinary team of experts can help deliver specific projects, efficiently and effectively, increasing bankability or we can work across a portfolio to maximise value. At all stages, across a broad range of technologies, we can help you reduce risk, reach the right decisions, and get the most from your renewable energy opportunities and assets.
- Go-to-market strategy
- Market analysis
- Concession bid management
- Regulatory and policy advice
- Environmental Impact Assessment, permitting and compliance
- Risk management
- Development services including full project consenting/permitting
- Technology definition and integration
- Pre-financial close, FEED and procurement support
- Construction support services including client representation at all levels
- Project life support through value optimisation and maintaining high standards of QHSE
- International standards and codes compliance and integration
- Internal and external stakeholder management support at all levels
- Project Director ‘Aide-de-camp’